Let the games begin!
Registration open until April 12th
Special Forces Spring Season!
Season ends April 12th
Want to JOIN
Virginia Special Forces Track Club!
To register for either of these programs please follow these two steps:
- On the registration form specify your child's uniform size. To check sizing, refer to this chart in MS Excel or PDF.
- Mail the registration form, a copy of proof of age (if you did NOT participate in our program last year), and a check made payable to Loudoun Special Forces Track Club to:
Nick Savage, 611 Talmadge Court
Leesburg, Virginia 20175
- You will receive confirmation of your registration with Loudoun Special Forces via email once it is received. The e-mail address(es) you provide will also be used for notification of club practices, meets, orientation sessions etc.
We will conduct an orientation meeting for both prior participants and new members on Sunday at the National Conference Center 4pm at the Sports Center. Directions to National Conference Center are here. Future meetings may also be held at Plumline Training. If you missed these meetings and have any questions, please contact us. Upon confirmation on registration from the staff and team. We will require you complete the following after being confirmed.
Optional Step based on level of commitment and direction from Staff.
- Fill out this form completely and include your USATF number or AAU number in the space provided on the Club Application. Please note what volunteer role you are prepared to fulfill to support the club's operation. We will also discuss AAU registrration as well.
AAU & USTAF Registration Our first priority for the 2015 season will be to attend the AAU Championship in Norfolk this year to save on cost for our team since USATF Championships will be located in California. We compete at sanctioned USATF meets and advanced runners may attend individual tryout nationally but that will be determined after workout begin.
- First, register your child with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) online at http://www.aausports.org/JoinNow.aspx and follow the instructions under New Membership. (see Contact Us). It is very important that you enter the club number for Virginia Special Forces Track Club in the AAU-Registered Club field.
You will receive your personal AAU member number within one day via the email address you provided to AAU.
- Second, register your child with USA Track & Field (USATF) online at www.usatf.org/membership/application and follow the instructions under New Membership. The cost is equal to or under $25 and a parent/guardian with a credit card is required to make payment. If a parent/guardian cannot do this, contact or Team administrators(see Contact Us). It is very important that you enter the club number for Loudoun Special Forces Track Club in the USATF-Registered Club field. Also, be sure to put your email address in the e-mail address field so that you will receive confirmation. Membership of USATF is required and, includes:
You will receive your personal USATF member number within one day via the email address you provided to USATF.
For additional training click here :Off-season strength/speed and specializied training programs or prior to the Winter Indoor Track program starting in December, and runs into March, followed by our Spring and Summer Outdoor Track program. The Outdoor Track Programs are intended for children in the age range 8-Up and involve training (or participation in a meet) three times per week. Meets are held locally and in the DC Metro area. If your child is younger than eight, but you would like them to participate in the program, please contact us to discuss whether the program would be suitable. Please contact us also if you have any questions about the program.
Our Spring Outdoor Track program started in March, and runs thru May, followed by our Summer Outdoor Track program. The Outdoor Track Programs are intended for children - up typically in the age range 8-18 and involve training (or participation in a meet) three times per week. Meets are held locally and in the DC Metro area. If your child is younger than eight, but you would like them to participate in the program, please contact us to discuss whether the program would be suitable. Please contact us also if you have any questions about the program.